Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Article 73 - Subject: Your Attention Please

 

From: JERRY <alheriezra2020@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients

Reply to: jerrypaul324@gmail.com

Subject: Your Attention Please

 

Your Attention Please
I am your delivery agent from DHL am now in JFK international
airport NEW YORK with your ATM Card worth the total sum of
$10.5million USD to be delivered to you all you need to do is to get
back to me with your full information to avoid wrong delivery OK I want
you to send text me or email me with this email address
(deliverya803@gmail.com)
JERRY PAUL

please Contact me with your delivery information such as,
Your Name,
Home Address
Nearest airport
Copy of id
Your phone Number
Your Age.


Best Regards,
JERRY PAUL
Call,WhatsAPP or text +1(202)-640-4151

Our Reply:

On 11/7/2022 1:31 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Name: Stu Pidasso

Address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10453

Nearest Airport: JFK International Airport


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phone Number:

On 11/7/2022 4:03 PM, Jerry Paul wrote:

Hello and thank you for reaching out to me.
    However, I would like to inform you that you must pay the sum of 200 USD for the delivery to start as we programmed it. And the money will be delivered to you by agent JERRY PAUL via ATM MASTER CARD.
knowing that the $200 fee is just what we asked you to do and nothing more.

Many Thanks.
Your,
JERRY-PAUL
   Call, WhatsAPP or SMS +1(202)-640-4151
 
On 11/7/2022 5:15 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok, how do I pay the fee?

Regards,

Stu
 
On 11/7/2022 6:40 PM, Jerry Paul wrote:
 
I want you to send it via gift card

On 11/7/2022 7:07 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
What kind of gift card?

On 11/8/2022 12:21 AM, Jerry Paul wrote:
 
iTunes gift card or Nordstrom gift card.
But I will prefer Nordstrom gift card.
 
On 11/8/2022 8:41 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Ok fantastic! I will go to the store today too look for the Nordstrom gift card, after I finish reading my book and drinking my coffee. I don't know if you read this book. It's called "Scam The Scammer". It's about a scammer from Nigeria who poses as a DHL delivery agent, in order to try to scam people for gift cards. I'm almost finished. I have a feeling the end is going to be very funny.


When I first got your email, I got so excited that I called all my friends to tell them that I am getting $10.5million USD, delivered to me by DHL. I hope you don't mind but I gave them your email address. Maybe you can help them them out with a couple of millions too? I told them that all they had to do was get you a gift card from Nordstrom.  


I got into a fight with one of my best friends Bob. He asked me if my name was Tattoo because of the fact that I am living on Fantasy Island. Of course I got mad and threw the first punch. Big mistake! When this guy hits, he hits pretty good and hard. We laughed about it afterwards and then we had a drink.
 

Anyway Mr. Paul. I know that your time is very valuable and it shouldn't be wasted. So without further due, Here's your Nordstrom gift card!
 

 

Hey Mr. Paul, wasn't that hilarious? If you enjoyed this funny scammer exposure story, please visit our blog at www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com to view more. We add new ones like this everyday. We guarantee that you will laugh your ass off!

Regards,

Scammers BeWare
 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor SurveyJunkie:

 

Cashout Your Rewards with PayPal or get Gift Cards from Amazon.com*, Starbucks, Target etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment