Thursday, November 3, 2022

Article 70 - Subject: Attention

It seems like this scammer lost track of his own scam lol. The original scam was published back on September 4th 2022, in article 34 . Either that or these scammers are purchasing contact lists from other scammers. 

On Sun, Sep 4, 2022, 10:29 PM Scammers Beware wrote:

Your Full Name:Mic Lovin
Your Country:892 Montana Street
Your Home Address:Honolulu, HI 96820
Your Telephone No:(718) 367-4500
Your Nearest airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport

Sincerely,

Mic Lovin

On 11/3/2022 7:27 AM, Micheal David wrote: 

The only thing holding your fund to be delivered is delivery charge.


Await your response
 
On Thu, Nov 3, 2022, 2:28 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok and what would be the form of payment for the delivery charge? Bitcoin or Whatsapp is out of the question. I don't use neither of the 2.

Regards,

Mic 
 
On 11/3/2022 9:40 AM, Micheal David wrote:
 
You can make the payment through MoneyGram or can you be able to purchase steam wallet gift cards.

On 11/3/2022 9:56 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote: 

Ok, I will go out and get the Steam Wallet Gift Cards. I have to take my little brother to school but afterwards, I will go to the store and pick up the gift cards.

Regards,

Mic 
 
On 11/3/2022 10:27 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Ok, so I dropped off my little brother at school and then I went to the store to buy the gift card. I didn't know that you needed ID in order to purchase a Steam Wallet Gift Card. You have to be 18 years old in order to buy any type of gift cards here in Hawaii. Lucky for me, I just turned 18 but I still had to show my ID.
 
 
In case you're wondering, I got into a fight and got punched in the face. Anyway, I got the gift cards. I was so excited about getting my funds that I had to tell my friends about it. I showed them the gift cards, told them that all I have to do is get this very nice man Michael David Steam Wallet Cards, and in return, I will get millions of dollars. 


One of my friends asked, "are you sure that these gift cards are going to get you millions of dollars?" I said "of course they are. Why would that nice man Michael David lie to me? Unless he was a scammer from Nigeria. He uses a Gmail account but that's ok because Google is a very reputable company." Anyway, here's what you wanted the Steam Wallet Gift Card.
 

 

Wasn't that hilarious? If you enjoyed this funny scammer exposure story, please visit our blog at www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com to view more. We add new ones like this everyday. We guarantee that you will laugh your ass off!

Regards,

Scammers BeWare
 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor SurveyJunkie:

 

Cashout Your Rewards with PayPal or get Gift Cards from Amazon.com*, Starbucks, Target etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment