Saturday, October 1, 2022

Article 52 - Subject: Warren E. Buffett

 

From: Warren Edward Buffet <ongeowunmilton@gmail.com>

To: Disclosed recipients

Reply to:paymentcenter553@gmail.com

Subject: Warren E. Buffett

 

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor
and philanthropist. I am the most successful investor in the world. I
believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never
changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and
I have decided to give Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United
Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of
this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual because
Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly
get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to the UK
for my treatment ,so I know your email address is valid.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can
Google my name for more information:
Warren Buffet

God bless you.
Best Regard
Warren Edward Buffet
Billionaire investor

Our Reply:

On 9/30/2022 8:23 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

You're very welcome. I look forward towards working with you!

Regards,

Harry Azcrac

On 9/30/2022 9:32 AM, payment center wrote:

My Dear Good Friend

Thank you for confirming the validity of your email address and accepting this grant, I am Mr Warren Edward Buffett, ​ an American business magnate, investor, philanthropist and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway,technically is responsible for awarding grant/donation but I have always wanted to make a personal donation to random individuals in any part of the world and that is why I have decided to give [$2.500,000.00] to you secretly without my family foundation being aware. It gives me great joy finally being able to make this donation to you, let's make the world a better place by giving and solving each others problem, all people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity and you can also Verify my USA passport in the Attachment below

I would like to reassure you of the legitimacy of this service as I will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, I want you to open my page link to get to know me better. Please use the money wisely, i only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year and 2022, this is the only thing that make me happy all the time, i will advise you as the prospective lucky person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds valued at two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars [$2.500,000.00] which have been donated solely to you, please send me the below information before proceeding with remitting the sum of [$2.500,000.00] to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously. I ask you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can and see the joy and happiness of giving.
Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below so I forward it to my selected payout bank for disbursement.

Your Full Name:
Current Home Address:
Telephone No:
Age:
Occupation:
Id or passport..

I trust you to make good use of this money.
Visit My Web Page to know more about me: ​ ​ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/​ Warren_Buffett

Thank you for accepting this offer, I am indeed grateful. I anticipate your earliest response.
Best wishes to you in this season of merriment.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Best Regards,

 
Mr Warren Edward Buffett

On 9/30/2022 9:54 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Your Full Name: Harry Azcrac
Current Home Address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10453
Telephone No:
Age: 35
Occupation: Salesman
Id or passport:


Regards,

Harry

On 9/30/2022 9:58 AM, paymentcenter553@gmail.com wrote:

Dear​ friend

I got the details and you have to contact Ms Catherine Bessant from Bank of America for your Method of sending the fund to you because they will have to transfer the Fund into your account or send you a Cashier's check from bank of America

Kindly contact the Bank Director Ms Catherine Bessant in the email Below
Bank Name..Bank Of America
Director name..Ms Catherine Bessant
Director Email..​ catherinepbessant607@gmail.com

Contact her now with your information and she will advice you on what to do to receive this fund from their Head office​

Regards

Mr Warren Buffett​

On 9/30/2022 10:07 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Hi Catherine,

I was instructed to provide the following information to you and please note, I prefer a cashier's check:

Your Full Name: Harry Azcrac
Current Home Address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10453
Telephone No:
Age: 35
Occupation: Salesman
Id or passport:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Regards,

Harry

On 9/30/2022 10:14 AM, catherine p bessant wrote:

Dear Respected Customer​

You are welcome to Bank of America New York and Your details were forwarded to us earlier by Mr Warren Buffett,​ CEO Berkshire​ Hathaway, declaring you as a beneficiary to receive the total sum of $2.500,000,00 USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and We​ acknowledged​ receipt of your mail.​

Regarding the Donation of​ $2.5​ Million United State Dollars. Your $2.500.000.00 was deposited in our bank. IT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BONDED ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME.​

And We have received your information for the release of your​ $2.5​ Million USD and you can Verify my Id in the attachment Below​

In Bank Of America, our aim is to make a real difference to people's lives. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.​

We take many steps to protect your information ranging from secured networks designed to prevent unauthorised activity through to advanced use of encryption technology.​

We spend time getting to know your organisation; gaining a thorough understanding of your needs, aims and plans for the future.​ Only then can we work closely with you, ensuring that you enjoy all the support and assistance you need - every step of the way.​

Sequel to your information recorded on file and in accordance with the United States Of America Securities and Stock Market State Commission rules and regulations on operational banking policy on​ transfer of large amounts of money emanated proceeds. And we have 2 options of payment below.​

Payment Option/Preferred mode of payment:

Option(1). 24 Hours Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer.................( Bank Transfer And Service Charge ​ $250.00USD)

Option(2). 24 Hours Courier Delivery System of Payment .............. Total Cost $350.00USD​ *

We deliver to only valid home/office addresses for international courier delivery P.O.Box not accepted.​

* We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) for​ delivery payments made before shipping.

* Foremost Asset Trust & Securities Limited will at any time not be responsible for delivery delay caused by misinformation and non-compliance of customers. *Please reconfirm your residential address.​

* All parcel(s) are shipped with an insurance cover provided.​ International Delivery Charges And Arrangements Courier Express:-Next Day delivery 24hrs Transit time. No outer area charges No limit to number of items per shipment. Automatic insurance cover per automobile. Increased cover available.​

Total Cost​ $350.00​ Choose one of the two option and and reply back so that i will direct you how to send the fee so that we can proceeds on your fund payment to you and you can also see my ID in the attachment Below so don't doubt about anything because am going to make sure you received the Fund as far as you are Ready to comply with me


Regards to your Family
Ms. Catherine P. Bessant
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account​
Administration.

On 9/30/2022 10:17 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote: 

I would like to go with Option 2.

Thanks,

Harry

On 9/30/2022 10:35 AM, catherine p bessant wrote:
 
We can get this over immediately if you can take action today. Please use either Walmart to Walmart or western union or money gram and send with details below:

Name.. Barbara Guthrie . Hamlet
Address 22 Odara Dr. Apt. 104
Forest, VIRGINIA USA 24551
Amount $350

Please send the payment details as soon as you make the payment so that we take action to wire transfer immediately

Regards to your Family
Ms. Catherine P. Bessant
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account​
Administration.
 
On 9/30/2022 10:43 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Ok done. Here's the receipt:
 

On 9/30/2022 11:02 AM, catherinepbessant607@gmail.com wrote:
 
Please kindly send me the reference number to complete your payment. Before we can carry out your transaction ASAP. Please.  

On 9/30/2022 11:11 AM, catherinepbessant607@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Good Friend isn't reference Number. The one you sent is  receipt number. Please I need MTCN Number to confirm your please

On 9/30/2022 11:28 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok, I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag LOL

My name isn't Harry Azcrac. I made it up from "hairy ass crack". Get it? Since you guys have so much fun pretending to be Warren Buffet and Catherine P. Bessant, I figured that I can have some fun too, waste your time, while having you believe that you can take $350 from me. You can kiss my hairy ass crack! A copy of this whole transcript will be appearing on our blog www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com.

Have a marvelous day!

Scammers BeWare

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. 

Please visit our sponsor SurveyJunkie:

Cashout Your Rewards with PayPal or get Gift Cards from Amazon.com*, Starbucks, Target etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment