Friday, September 30, 2022

Article 51 - Subject: Hi

 

From: Mrs Mary Henry <bqhuangwinchoice@gmail.com> 

To: Undisclosed recipients

Reply to: billyjeff766@gmail.com

Subject: Hi


Dear friend

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email. I am Mrs. Mary Henry, a Widow too late Mr Richmond Henry.

I am 60 Years old my decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 6 weeks to live.

Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, My late husband and I grew up in a motherless home Australia we got Married and we travel to the United States for our Wedding we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand and Corona Virus in the World, Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more.

I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person. I want you to answer the following questions,

(1) Are you a God fearing person?

(2) If I donate (Usd 100m) One Hundred Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to Achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? Please reply me on my email   ( billyjeff766@gmail.com )

God bless you abundantly.

Mrs Mary Henry

Our Reply:

On 9/28/2022 2:07 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Here's the reply that you're looking for:

(1) I do not fear God

(2) I promise to utilize the 100 millions dollars wisely.

Please tell me what the next step is.

Regards,

Kareem O' Weet

On 9/30/2022 2:35 PM, Mrs Mary Henry wrote:

Dear friend,

I read your email and it is well understood and I want you to note That I don't know you and I don't even know who you are or where you Come from but the Lord whom I serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i can not go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that I must not be in possession of the money and I should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner.

So I decided to search for a name related to a woman who took very good care of me when I was dumped by my runaway parents. I was brought up in a motherless baby home and so I told my nurse to help me get an Internet

account. After that I decided to search. I got about 1065 profiles and I prayed over it and you know what's funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else.

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord

will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you attached is my picture in the hospital

God bless you abundantly.

Mrs Mary Henry

On 9/29/2022 8:52 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Praise the Lord! I understand completely where you're coming from. I am legally blind myself and out of money. People used to like me because I was funny but not anymore. So please tell me, what would be the next step in the process? I know there are millions of dollars that you would like to give me but nothing in this world is for free. You must want something.

Bill Cosby attorneys claim he is
        'legally and functionally blind.' What role will impaired vision
        play in his defense? - The Washington Post

Regards,

Kareem O’Weet

On 9/29/2022 9:10 AM, Mrs Mary Henry wrote:

I want you to know this great mission of you helping me in donating my funds to the less privileged is the will of God who created heaven and earth, my dearest one in the lord. I want you to help me handle this mission with fear of the lord.

Lastly, I would like you to have contact with my bank in which you will be contacting, for the release of my funds to you for the said purpose.

I was happily married to my Late husband and he was a great industrialist who works with government which was the source of his wealth and success but, although our years of marriage we never had a child which i know is the will of God, as i don't have any child who can help me with this that is why i had to tell God to send me an angel then I came in contact with you in fate that you will be generating this for the said purpose ,i don't want you to turn down this mission as you have been instructed by the lord.

I want to let you know that you are the chosen one so do not contact anyone regarding my funds until the funds get to you due to some security purpose Okay? it’s you and me and also the bank, i will also send to you the bank whom i have been banking with for over 20 years now, only you need to know about this.

Now I need your trust, honesty and faith and I also want you to promise me you will use the funds for the said purpose.

I wait to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.

Please do send me pictures of you and some information about you so I can know whom am commutating with

God bless you abundantly.
 
Mrs Mary Henry

On 9/29/2022 10:14 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

I am a retired chef but I still like to cook. I do have lots of money in the bank from my retirement but it's starting to dwindle down. Here are some pictures of my cooking from when I was younger and a recent picture too.

The Cosby Show Best Food FacesBill Cosby In A Toque And 8 More
        Photos From The Andrew Carmellini Archives - Food RepublicWe need to talk about 'The Cosby
        Show.' Should we watch it? - Los Angeles TimesBill Cosby arrives at court in bid to
        get case thrown out | Mashable

Here is my ID:

Regards,

Kareem

On 9/29/2022 12:50 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

I forgot to ask you, how do you manage to write such lengthy emails while you're lying in a hospital bed with an ivy bottle attached to your arm? I didn't even think that they allowed computers, laptops, or phones in the hospital.

Regards,

Kareem

On 9/29/2022 5:32 PM, Mrs Mary Henry wrote:  

Did you catch this? How nice of Mary Henry loaning her personal Gmail account to Nurse Paul

It is my pleasure writing to you today, I just want to let you know that Mrs. Mary Henry, Has been on life support since her last surgery.

Mrs. Mary has some money in one bank in France and she want you to stand as next of kin for her in other for you to claim the funds and help her use it for charity work  My dear all she needs from you now is your prayers more than ever, before this time she told me to write to you please make sure you fulfill her last wish, once you receive the funds, she also said that you have to keep this secret within yourself alone until you receive the funds.
 
The Surprising Reason Why Some People Smile More | Live Science

She has been mentioning your name till she entered the surgery room now.


Please make sure you fulfill her last wish as you promised her, I will keep you posted with her situation.

I am sending her Bank's contact details to you , kindly get in touch with her Bank, they will guide you through the claims process.


Haris Polas is the Chief Financial Officer. You have to contact them immediately on his contact information below.

Contact Person: Haris Polas

Designation: Chief Financial Officer
Bank Name: PARIS CREDIT BANK, FRANCE


Thanks

Best regards

Nurse Paul.
 
On 9/29/2022 5:42 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Hi,

Nurse Paul has asked for me to contact you, for guidance of the claims process.

Regards,

Kareem O' Weet

On 9/30/2022 6:40 AM, HARIS POLAS wrote:

Attention Kareem O’Weet,

Thank you for your email message. The contents are well noted.

This is to further inform you that Mrs. Mary Henry has instructed our bank to hand over to you the sum of $100 Million as a donation in her will and testament.

We were told that you were selected by Mrs. Mary  Henry to help her on this charity work , if I may ask can I know your relationship with Mrs. Mary Henry?


Below are the necessary information that will needed from you as follows;

1. Your full legal names:

2. Contact Address:

3. Telephone:

4. Date of birth:

5. Name of next kin

6. Address of next kin:

7. Your job/occupation:

I will be waiting for your prompt response accordingly.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Mr. Haris Polas
Chief Financial Officer
PARIS CREDIT BANK, FRANCE

On 9/30/2022 8:05 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

1. Your full legal names: Kareem O' Weet

2. Contact Address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10453

3. Telephone: (860) 469-2205‬

4. Date of birth: 09/16/1939

5. Name of next kin: Pete O' Weet

6. Address of next kin: Deceased

7. Your job/occupation: Retired Chef

Regards,

Kareem

On 9/30/2022 11:41 AM, HARIS POLAS wrote:

Attention Kareem O' Weet,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with all the details well noted. Kindly provide us this document as listed below to enable us make your transfer funds to you
 

 
You are to provide us with the appropriate documentation as listed below.
 
*Prove of Ownership Of Funds/Affidavit of Claim
*Letter of Administration
*Proof of residency
*Will Of Mrs. Mary
*Your International Passport


Awaiting your swift response

Best Regards
Mr. Haris Polas
Chief Financial Officer
PARIS CREDIT BANK, FRANCE  

On 9/30/2022 12:19 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok, I think it's time to put an end to this scam. My name isn't Kareem O' Weet. I made it up from:

Cream Of Wheat Enriched Farina 2.5
        Min 28 oz : Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

Get it? I'm surprised you never heard of the Cosby Show. That's what makes this scam even more hilarious! I didn't even need to get images from Pond5.

The worse kind of scams around are the ones that prey on the faithful. You are the lowest of low! A full copy of this transcript will be featured on our blog www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com. The whole world can see how these scams work.

Have a marvelous day!

Scammers BeWare!

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor 1 Month Vegan Challenge:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment