Friday, September 2, 2022

Article 30 - Subject: RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

 

From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <yash.b@shilp.co.in>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: agentmicheal.fbi@gmail.com

Subject: RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR.
Christopher A. Wray

NOTICE!!!

Our Ref: (Ref Vibe # FRS/019223/UN00155127/CONTRACT E/615AX).


We use this opportunity to confirm from you if really you have sent your Doctor as a representative. However, we received an email from one Dr. Verani Bekti yesterday who told us that she is your private Doctor and next of kin and that you died recently. Her contact details:  Address: 110 Interglen Avenue, River Vale, New Jersey 07675. Beneficiary: Dr Verani Bekti. But from our finding we could not find any death record of  you.
Please confirm to us immediately that you are alive.

 Note that we are bound to recognize Dr. Verani Bekti's claim if you fail to promptly respond.
We decided to write to your email and if there is no reply of this message from you within 48 hrs it will be assumed that her information is correct then we shall work with your representative and do what she has requested.

 An irrevocable payment has been issued by the United Nations (UN) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions your complete Compensation fund of USD$4,000,000.00 shall be released to you through a secured/certified mode of payment.

 This payment is to help you fight the current situation and stand on your feet again for a better future.


YOU ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION STRICTLY.
CONTACT Agent Aubrey Farrar Sr.
or Agent Michael.
Email:  agentmicheal.fbi@gmail.com  

Best Regard,
Christopher A. Wray
Director
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Our Reply:

Good Morning Agent Aubrey or Agent Michael,

Mr. Wray advised that I should contact you. Yes, I am alive and well. I'm so excited to have received this message. Dr. Verani Bekti is the best doctor a guy can ever have. I am 100% healthy but I often fake an illness just as an excuse to see her. The first thing that she asks me to do, when I am in her office, is to take off all my clothes. I find that a little unusual because she's an eye doctor. But trust me if you had a doctor that looked like her, you wouldn't mind either. She let me take her picture.

Female Doctor" Images – Browse
        29,951 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

Pretty hot huh? Don't you just want to open your mouth and say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? LOL! On another note, I suggest that you double check her address of 110 Interglen Avenue, River Vale, New Jersey 07675. Maybe she moved and Mr. Wray didn't realize it? He's not very smart for an FBI agent. The house at this address is currently on the market to be sold. Maybe I can buy it when I get the $4,000,000.00. You know, Just to have as a place to hang out at.

Also, he wants me to follow a specific set of instructions. However he didn't leave any LOL! See what I mean? He's not very smart. How the hell did he get into the FBI academy? My curiosity was killing me so bad that I had to find out what he looks like. So I contacted the FBI main office and they were pretty happy to share a picture of him.

Columbo star Peter Falk dies at 83 -
        BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Are you friggin kidding me? This guy looks way past retirement! No wonder why he can't get his facts straight. How the hell did he get to be director of the FBI? I suggest you perform an evaluation or something. I'm glad that you both are handing my $4,000,000.00. So being that I don't have any instructions as to how to get my money, can you please advise further? What additional information do you need from me? Do you need my SS# or my complete banking information? Please advise.

Sincerely,

Phil McCrackin
 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor Exipure:

 

 

Exipure is a natural weight loss supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules that are made from a blend of herb extracts and nutrients. The dietary supplement was developed based on a recent discovery relating to weight loss which was published in the reputed scientific journal Nature Medicine in early 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment