Thursday, September 1, 2022

Article 29 - Subject: YOUR ABANDONED SHIPMENT IS READY.

 

From: YOUR ABANDONED SHIPMENT IS READY. <danielbarka223@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: mrdavidlee620@outlook.com

Subject: YOUR ABANDONED SHIPMENT IS READY.

 

DAVID CARL LEE
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport New York

YOUR ABANDONED SHIPMENT IS READY.


I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection
Unit at John F.Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand
in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and
Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned
shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed
an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing
approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the
Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it
was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping
agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to
$4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house
till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about
25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective
capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment
including your name and address, the official document from United
Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

PROVIDE YOUR FULL NAME,
PHONE NUMBER
FULL HOME ADDRESS,
TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE
CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND
OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery.
All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get
everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed
to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content
30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money,
since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the
Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this
airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with
you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL:
(mrdavidlee620@outlook.com)

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive
this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Our Reply:

Good Morning Mr. Lee,

First of all, let me say that you are a brilliant chief inspection agent. Why? Because you're not using your real name which is Daniel Barka like your email address suggest "danielbarka223@gmail.com". Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Yes, I am interested in both of these boxes that contain the millions of dollars. I also agree on the 30% / 70% split. I understand that you want to deliver both boxes to my house, but I have to warn you, my family is a very interesting one. Judge for yourself.

50+ Weirdest Photos On The Internet
        (According To Google)

I'm the guy with with the black and white v-neck. The chubby kid up front, his name is Jello. He wants to join the circus because of his special gift. He can make metal objects stick to him like magnets. Pretty cool huh? I won't tell you who the rest are because trust me, you don't want to know lol! As for Jello, he wants to attend a circus school but it cost lots of money. Once we get the millions, we can send him off. What a great school that is. He's going to love it.

Home | Cirque San Jose is the longest
        running Circus Arts camp in San Jose, CA covering acrobatics,
        partner acrobatics, poi spinning, juggling, aerials,
        choreographed routines and more!

The next thing I want to do is buy a new home. Our home is so bad that not even the mail man wants to deliver our mail. I have to keep walking to the post office in order to get it. Either that or it's because of our dogs. The last mail man that delivered mail to our home was never seen again. Of course there's a rumor going around town, that our dogs ate him. I don't know how people can start such rumors. These are the 2 most lovable dogs in the world. Just look at them.

wolf biter | A Trick of Light

Well without further due, below is the information that you requested. I can't call you because as you can see from your email below, you forgot to add your phone number. We are excited and await your visit.

PROVIDE YOUR FULL NAME - Aaron Judge
PHONE NUMBER - (718) 367-4500
FULL HOME ADDRESS - 1313 Mocking Bird Lane, Bronx, NY 10456

Sincerely,

Aaron Judge 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor Exipure:

 

 Exipure is
 a natural weight loss supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow 
capsules that are made from a blend of herb extracts and nutrients. The 
dietary supplement was developed based on a recent discovery relating to
 weight loss which was published in the reputed scientific journal 
Nature Medicine in early 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment