Friday, September 2, 2022

Article 31 - Subject: Attn: Beneficiary

 

From: EZE JAMES JR <bulusambiye897@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: officefi451@gmail.com

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary

-- 
Please be informed that your long-awaited compensation funds payment,
Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars( $10.2M
Dollars only)  has finally been approved. Still, it has also been
brought to our notice that a gentleman, named Micheal Hutapea has just
forwarded a new bank coordinates, claiming that, he is your next of
kin and that you are dead. Now, here comes the big question:

Did you authorize the person mentioned above to claim your funds? Are
you truly dead or alive? Is Michael Hutapea your next of kin? If not,
kindly reconfirm this information and get back to us with the below
information for verification as the wire will be done within 48hours
from this notice:

Your name:
Current home address:
Country:
Occupation:
Telephone Number:
Age:
Gender:

We await your urgent response so that we can proceed with your payment.

Urgent response
Yours faithfully
EZE JAMES JR

Our Reply:

Good Afternoon Mr. James,

Nope, I have no clue who Micheal Hutapea is and as you can tell by my reply, I am very much alive. The nerve of that guy, trying to collect my $10.2M Dollars. Boy you got to love these scammers. Don't you hate them? I am in big need of the $10.2M Dollars, so I suggest we turn this around pretty quickly. As for Micheal Hutapea, my friend Leo tracked him down and scared the shit out of him. he was crying like a big baby. Leo made him promise that he would never try to scam and take anybody else's money again.

Can You Add to the List of Funniest
        Military Punishments?

Leo is my best friend. We served in the army together. We fought together in Afghanistan. He stuck up for me on more than enough occasions. So when I get the $10.2M Dollars, I am going to buy a big home for him and his family. I'm also going to treat him to a wild night out, just like I did on his birthday. Except this time is going to be even crazier. Here's a picture that I took while celebrating his birthday.

Men's Preference For Strip Clubs
        Stems From Vulnerability | The Swaddle

Look at him at the end, on the right, looking all innocent LOL. In any event that you still need proof that I am alive. Leo took this picture of me today. I added the words " Dude I'm Alive", in any event that you need the additional validation.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Here's the information that you requested:

Your name: Brad Pitt
Current home address: 1313 Mocking Bird Lane, Bronx NY, 10456
Country: USA
Occupation: Freelance Beer Drinker
Telephone Number: (718) 367-4500
Age:27
Gender:Male

Sincerely,

Brad Pitt

We received a reply:

On 9/4/2022 6:27 AM, Office file wrote:

> Yes i have repoted him to the FBI yesteday you have to go to make the
> payment with fee of $350 dollars used it and buy Itunes gift card  so
> that the get everything done without any delaying  mr Beware

On 9/4/2022 9:18 AM, Scammers Beware wrote:
>
> Good Morning Office File,
>
> Good job reporting that bastard to the FBI. I had a problem looking for an Itunes gift card. I was told that they were very hard to come by because many of them were purchased and given to scammers. That sucks because I really wanted to buy this Itunes gift card so that we complete this transaction. I trust you and I know that you're not a scammer from India or Nigeria. Can you ask them if they would take a $350 gift card from Mcdonald's.

Sincerely,

Brad Pitt

On 9/4/2022 10:33 AM, Office file wrote:

Ok you have to look for another kind of cards because they are not
using it ok you have to look for Amazon gift card or Steam wallet card
or google play card i think it we be better mr  Beware so thayt we can
proceed with your delievery

thank you

On 9/4/2022 10:49 AM, Scammers Beware wrote:

What about a Victoria's Secret gift card?


On 9/4/2022 10:53 AM, Office file wrote:

You Can Buy The $350 gift card from Mcdonald's.  send it to me here
immediately ok am wating for you to buy the Mcdonald's.gift card  ok

On 9/4/2022 11:04 AM, Scammers Beware wrote:

Ok, that sounds like a good deal to me. However, I have some bad news and good news. First the bad news; you're not getting a $350 gift card. Now for the good news; you're going to be famous as this entire conversation has been posted to our blog:

https://scammersbeaware.blogspot.com/2022/09/article-31-subject-attn-beneficiary.html

Ta Da Da Da Da


We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor Exipure:

 

 Exipure is
 a natural weight loss supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow 
capsules that are made from a blend of herb extracts and nutrients. The 
dietary supplement was developed based on a recent discovery relating to
 weight loss which was published in the reputed scientific journal 
Nature Medicine in early 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment