Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Article 78 - Subject: Call +(229)98039894

 

From: jerry william <jw712929@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Subject: Call +(229)98039894

 

Attention

This is to let you know that i got your email, so noted that am right
now in (Chicago O'Hare International Airport)

Be inform that i have a little issue with Airport Authority here in
the Airport, they told me that the Beneficiary of the fund has to
provide sum of $286 for the International Delivery Permit Clearance
Certificate, so i will like you to hurry up now in sending the fee so
that i can take of from this airport immediately

Moreover, You can direct the International Delivery Permit Certificate
fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are
entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries
authority.

Below are the information on how to send the fee via Money Gram Or Western Union

NAME OF RECIPIENT: ........... Dan Roman
COUNTRY: ................... TOGO
CITY: ...................... LOME
AMOUNT; ................... $286 Dollars

You are to hurry up in sending the fee okay

Mr Jerry williams

Diplomatic Agent

After making the payment please reconfirm your full information please
so avoid mistake

Thank you so much

On 11/16/2022 8:58 AM, jerry william wrote:

Hello my dear friend are you dead or alive

Our Reply:

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022, 3:07 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:  

Yes, I'm alive. How about you?

Regards,

Stu Pidasso

On 11/16/2022 9:09 AM, jerry william wrote:

I have a wonderful good news for you
Your compensation funds worth $6.9million USD is ready and the fee has been reduced to $50, instead of $286
Once the $50, is paid the delivery of your funds will commence immediately.
You are expected to go to Walmart store and buy an iTunes card of $50, once you buy the iTunes card scratch it and send the picture here.
Once the fee is confirmed the transfer of your funds will commence immediately.
I am waiting for your reply
Thanks and Remain Blessed
 
On 11/16/2022 10:28 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Awesome that's exciting. I apologize for that fact that you didn't know whether or not I was dead or alive. I usually fake my death because it's part of my job being a secret agent. But this time it had nothing to do with the job. I wanted my wife to think that I died so that I can run off with my new girlfriend. She thinks that I died in a fake explosion that I created. It was awesome!

 
I have to tell you, it's not easy being a secret agent. That's why I want to retire with the $6.9million that you're giving me. I've been staying in a nice little Inn in Germany. It's in the country so in order for me to go to Walmart to get you the iTunes card, I thought it was a nice day to take the train. But one of my enemies spotted me and we started to fight on the train and made our way up to the top, outside.


Well, I kicked his ass and he fell off the train. I didn't even get my suit dirty. Anyway I got to Walmart and they only had one $50 iTunes card left. The clerk behind the counter didn't want to sell it to me because he was holding it for someone else. Dammit! I need that $6.9million. He wasn't going to give it up easy. So finally I pulled out my gun and said "You hand over that $50 iTunes card, you son of a bitch"! He did LOL. Don't worry, it wasn't a real gun. It was my nephew's water pistol.
 

 It all worked out. You can have your $50 iTunes card and then I can have my $6.9million. So, without further due, here it is.
 

 

 Hey Jerry William, wasn't that hilarious? If you enjoyed this funny scammer exposure story, please visit our blog at www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com to view more. We add new ones like this everyday. We guarantee that you will laugh your ass off!

Regards,

Scammers BeWare
 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor SurveyJunkie:

 

Cashout Your Rewards with PayPal or get Gift Cards from Amazon.com*, Starbucks, Target etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment