Friday, September 23, 2022

Article 47 - Subject: Dear Beneficiary

 

From: Ramotah Olagunju <olagunjuramotah@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: ubabankatm09@gmail.com

Subject: Dear Beneficiary

 

Dear Beneficiary

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of
America. Your total funds worth $5.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to
your home address through any company of your choice from the below
mentioned so kindly update us:

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to
pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could
not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code
through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of
money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make
sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received
nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This
arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation
and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the
world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced
this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize,
inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any
interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE.
The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $5.500.000.00 united
states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can
use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have
concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services
companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $150
2; DHL=12hrs/$98, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $98
3; UPS=8hrs/$50, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $50

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will
be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the
above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take
place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below
details in your response to this email address: ubabankatm09@gmail.com
let them know which courier company you would want them to use for the
shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you. kindly reconfirm your delivery
address to avoid delivery your package to the wrong person.


Best regards,
Mr. Chad Wolf
Homeland Security secretary.

very urgent.

Our Reply:

On 9/22/2022 8:13 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Hello,

I would like to go with option 3 for UPS. Here are my details:

Clee Torres

1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10453

Regards,

Clee

On 9/22/2022 10:21 PM, UBA Bank Atmcarddepertment wrote:

okay since you like to go with option 3 am waiting for you to send
this iTunes card of it send that you will receive the ATM card
On 9/23/2022 7:45 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
Here you go: 

On 9/23/2022 9:21 AM, UBA Bank Atmcarddepertment wrote:

Please my dear friend I have receive the card but the code is not clear can you please picture the card again and send it to me please because the code is not clear am waiting for your response urgent and I need your WhatsApp number


On 9/23/2022 9:25 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

I will go and get a clearer picture of the card. I don't use WhatsApp because I have a bad experience in the past with a scammer. Therefore, I don't use it. Give me about 3 days.

Regards,

Clee

On 9/23/2022 9:31 AM, UBA Bank Atmcarddepertment wrote:

Do you mean that I will give you about 3 days for what let me know and if not you can write the code and send it to me am waiting for the code urgent now 

On 9/23/2022 10:04 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok, let me tell you what happened. I had the Itunes card. I was going to take a better picture of it, but then it fell in the toilet and all the brown stuff that was in the toilet erased the numbers. So I have to wait for my friend Charlie to take me to the store to get another one. If you don't believe me, take a look at this.

I told Charlie that this was urgent and that he has to come and pick me up right now so that I can go to the store and buy a new Itunes card. He will be here shortly. He's the coolest guy I know and he's got a really super fast motorcycle. I should be able to get this card to you quickly.

Give me about 20 minutes.

Regards,

Clee

On 9/23/2022 10:33 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Ok, I am back from the store but they didn't have the iTunes card. So I got you one from Burger King. I hope you like hamburgers.



Please let me know if this one works for you.

Regards,

Clee

On 9/23/2022 10:45 AM, UBA Bank Atmcarddepertment wrote:

Please I don't believe all this what do you mean about the card I don't understand can you explain to me why are you not picking up the and wishing it and pick up the code  

(Ok we have no clue what he just said to us LOL. So we replied back in the same fashion)

On 9/23/2022 11:25 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

I am picking up the wishing it to code the pick up. I do to be really. 5 minutes to be wishing.

Regards,

Clee

On 9/23/2022 11:47 AM, UBA Bank Atmcarddepertment wrote:

Where is the card since you done that am waiting for your response

On 9/23/2022 11:54 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:  

Please be patient. I will get you the card. Don't you think that I am the one that should be more anxious about receiving $5.500.000.00? I can understand that you're happy for me and  you need for me to get you this card. How come you don't like Burger King? That card cost me $50. 

On 9/23/2022 12:38 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Well I have bad news and good news. First the bad news. You will never get any kind of fee from me. Now the good news. This entire transcript will be featured on our blog www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com. You're going to be famous. Thank you for your cooperation with letting the world know how these scams work. Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to comment.

Regards,

Scammers BeWare

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor 1 Month Vegan Challenge:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment