Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Article 45 - Subject: Hello

 

From: Mrs Jenny Anderson <graceijeoma84@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: jennyanderson3100@gmail.com

Subject: Hello

 

HELLO.
This is  Mrs. Jenny Anderson, I AM
writing to inform you that I have arrived in San Francisco international
airport with your ATM CARD worth the sum of $62.8 Million United States
Dollars. AND A BOX OF LEMON GOLD. Therefore, I would like you to reconfirm
all your delivery address to avoid wrong delivery:
Confirm the below information as soon as possible:
Full name: _________
Current home address: ________
Nearest Airport to your home: __________
Direct telephone contact:___________
I will be looking forward to the above listed information.
Thanks,
 Mrs. Jenny Anderson
Your delivery agent.

Our Reply:

On 9/19/2022 7:13 PM, Stu Pidasso wrote:

Here's the information that you requested below:

Full name: Buster Cherry
Current home address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx NY 10453
Nearest Airport to your home: JFK International Airport
Direct telephone contact: (860) 469-XXXX

Regards,
Buster

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 4:31 AM jenny Anderson wrote: 

I'm really sorry for my late response, we have been going through your payment files to make sure your information is correct and we have totally confirm everything the information you sent is correct with the one we have on the file
 
On 9/20/2022 12:45 AM, jenny Anderson wrote: 

My dear friend in the lord ,I want to inform you that we are through with all the verification and we have confirm everything and your ATM card is ready to be delivered to you and you'll receive it within 7 hours from now but we have to  stamp your documents and get it approved in other to deliver this ATM card which is going to cost $220 to get everything done and finalize your own delivery without any delay during the delivery and you won't be asked for any fee again ,so please get back  to me soon as possible thank you and God bless you.
 
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 12:22 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:

Good morning dear friend in the Lord,

Please verify the information that I provided you with. What is my full name, address, and phone number?

Regards,

Hello
 
On 9/20/2022 8:11 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
Here is your information we have
Full name: Buster Cherry
Current home address: 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx NY 10453
Nearest Airport to your home: JFK International Airport
Direct telephone contact: (860) 469-XXXX
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 1:49 PM Stu Pidasso wrote: 

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Buster
 
On 9/20/2022 9:04 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
When are you going to pay the needed fee so that we can proceed everything today on time okay
 
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 3:02 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:

How would you like to collect the fee? You never made that clear.

Regards,

Buster
 
On 9/20/2022 10:05 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
What will be the easier way for you to send it can you send it through Bitcoin that will be the easier way
 
Thanks for read I look forward to hear from you
 
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 3:07 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Sorry I don't use bitcoin because of scams going around. Let me know what other form of payment you will take.
 
On 9/20/2022 10:09 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
Can you purchase a gift card and get a Zara gold that will be the easier way.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 3:10 PM Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
Yes, I will go to the store and look for one today.
 
On 9/20/2022 10:14 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
Ok try and do as you said be fast about that so that I will make the delivery today ?

Thanks
 
On 9/20/2022 10:24 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
I just got back from the store. I couldn't find that one but I found one that you would really enjoy. Most women do.
 

On 9/20/2022 10:56 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
As I cannot contain myself from laughing so much, this entire conversation will be featured in our blog www.scammersbeaware.blogspot.com.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Scammers BeWare
 
On 9/20/2022 11:17 AM, jenny Anderson wrote:
 
If you are not interested why can't you let me know why do you choose to waste my time God will judge you for this
 
On 9/20/2022 11:22 AM, Stu Pidasso wrote:
 
God will also judge scammers for this as well. He wants you to meet him at the San Francisco International Airport. 

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor 1 Month Vegan Challenge:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment