Friday, September 9, 2022

Article 37 - Subject: ATTENTION

 

From: frank damian <damianudo22@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Reply to: fredfavour2023@gmail.com

Subject: ATTENTION


-- 
ATTENTION

It is my pleasure to inform you that your funds is deposited in Money Gram
remitting office here and we hereby write to inform you that we have sent
your full compensation payment of $2.8  million USD  through money gram and
you will be receiving $3,500 usd Per day and we have send you the first
payment.

So contact our director Emeka Damian and ask him to give you the money
gram payment information so that you can be able to pick up your First
payment through money gram without any problem.

Contact him with the bellow information.
emekadamian06@gmail.com
OR call +1(571) 449-6134

AND CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.
1. Full name .............
2. Country...............
3. Contact Address..........
4. Telephone Number ......


 email him now so that He can provide the money gram information to
you.
emekadamian06@gmail.com
 director :Emeka Damian
Thanks and Remain Blessed

Our Reply:

On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 12:01 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
1. Full name: Scruyu Homie
2. Country: USA
3. Contact Address: 1313 Mocking Bird Lane, Bronx, NY 10456
4. Telephone Number: (718) 367-4500
On 9/9/2022 7:03 PM, Fred Favour wrote:
How are you doing?
This is Damian Emeka I am responding back to your email regarding the
transfer of your compensation funds worth $2.8million USD through
MoneyGram.
I want you to know that your funds is ready and you will be receiving
$4500 per day until your total funds worth $2.8million USD is
transferred to you,
As the beneficiary you are expected to obtain a clearance certificate
with the sum of $350 before your first payment will be released to
you, a clearance certificate is a certificate that proves that you
have started receiving your funds
Once the certificate is obtained, the MoneyGram information for your
first payment of $4500 will be released to you immediately without any
further delay or cost. 
On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:13 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
How do I get the $350 over to you? 

On 9/9/2022 8:14 PM, Fred Favour wrote: 

You are expected to send it through bitcoin or PayPal 

On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:18 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Sorry, I don't have neither Bitcoin or Paypal.

On 9/9/2022 8:19 PM, Fred Favour wrote:

I tried calling your number but each time different person picks it up 
Can you be able to send it through gift cards?
 
On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:22 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Yeah, that's my job phone number. I lost my phone and I am trying to get it back. Yeah, I think I can do a gift card.

On 9/9/2022 8:24 PM, Fred Favour wrote:

Then you have to buy an apple gift card or any gift card of $350 and send the picture to me here
When are you going to make the payment?

On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:27 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
 
I can go to the store now and buy one. I'll tell them that I need it right away because it's going to pay off when I get the millions in return, so this is well worth the trip to the store. Give me about 15 - 20 minutes.
 
On 9/9/2022 8:28 PM, Fred Favour wrote:

Send the picture with the receipt once you buy it
 
On 9/9/2022 8:29 PM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
 
Ok, that's what I will do.
 
On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:51 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Well I just got back from the store and here's the only gift card that they had left. I can go back and get another one from a different store if this one doesn't work.  


On 9/9/2022 8:55 PM, Fred Favour wrote:

This is not the type of gift card I am talking about
Buy apple gift card or steam wallet gift cards Amazon gift cards 

On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 1:58 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Got it. I will go to a different store. I'll just give this one to my uncle. He's got bad feet.

On 9/9/2022 9:12 PM, Fred Favour wrote:
 
How long 
 
On 9/9/2022 9:22 PM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
 
Give me about 10 - 15 minutes. I'm at Target.
 
On 9/9/2022 9:29 PM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
 
Ok, I think I found a good one that you will be happy with
 

 On 9/9/2022 9:43 PM, Fred Favour wrote:
 
What’s this!
Are you interested in receiving your funds or. Not 
 
On 9/9/2022 9:55 PM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:
 
Actually no. I am a reporter with Scammers BeWare. This whole entire conversation is going to be featured on our blog. Look on the bright side, you're going to be famous.

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor Exipure:

 

 

Exipure is a natural weight loss supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules that are made from a blend of herb extracts and nutrients. The dietary supplement was developed based on a recent discovery relating to weight loss which was published in the reputed scientific journal Nature Medicine in early 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment