Saturday, September 17, 2022

Article 43 - Subject: Greetings

 

From: chung wang <cwangjp@gmail.com>

To: Undisclosed recipients;

Subject: Greetings

 

Good Day Friend,
I am Chung Wang, a Board Member of Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).  I want to present to you as a beneficiary of a fund here in my bank. Get back to me for more details.
Regards
Chung Wang
chungwangjp@gmail.com


Our Reply:

On Wed, 14 Sept 2022 at 21:59, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:  

Good Morning,

This is exciting news. Please get back to me with details.

Regards,

Juevos Grande

On 9/14/2022 11:33 PM, chung Wang wrote:

Dear Juevos Grande,

Thanks for your response to my email, for the purpose of clarity, I would like to introduce myself very well to you so that you will know who you are dealing with and for you to have trust in me. My Name is Mr. Chung Wang. I am a Cambodian citizen and a Board director working with Foreign Trade bank here in Phnom Penh Cambodia. I am married to Mrs.Kim Chakaria , and we have Four sons and one daughter.
 
During our bank's annual account auditing, As a board director i discovered that one of my client who die and abandoned sum of $32,640,000.00 (Thirty-Two Million, Six Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of my late foreign customer who was an independent oil contractor, sadly he was one of the victims of the ill-fated Malaysia Airlines Flight 370(MH370/MAS370) which crashed in the south of the Indian Ocean on March 8,2014, from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport killing all on board including his wife, He operated a domiciliary investment account with the private banking division of Foreign Trade bank his demise, Let me sensitize you with one law in the Cambodia banking act.It stipulates that any such funds owned by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the government and subsequently taken over by the government if at the expiration of 8 years no valid
beneficiary or next of kin applies for the claim of such funds.
 
As a board of directors I have written letters and made several contacts with the intent to trace or locate any of his extended relatives to whom shall be bestowed upon as claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal funds in the custody of my bank, but all such efforts have been to no avail. So this was the situation with the deceased customer and this is why I am reaching out to you so desperately. Against this backdrop this is my proposition; I am asking for your consent to present you as a foreigner to the Bank so that you can act as a Close Relative of our deceased Customer so that the proceeds of this account valued at (Thirty-two Million six hundred and forty Thousand United State Dollars) can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage,
 
you will be entitled to 50% of the entire funds (no greed) while I get 50% as the originator of the deal. My interest is to invest in the following sectors, Oil/Gas, construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus in any sector, I would like to know your position on this briefing. I do have a good standing in Cambodia, it is my assurance that this proposition will be successful and that I will make sure that the proposition is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy.
 
As a banker, I am not unaware of the various atrocities propagated over the internet but please this is not such. I am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself in. So if you choose to do this with me, what I need from you now in your reply email are:
 
Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:
 
1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.
 
All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.
 
Here is my Direct number +855-87496177
whatsApp +855.98502242
 
Attached is my ID card.
Yours sincerely
 
Mr Chung Wang
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh

On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 21:59, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Here's the info that you requested:

1. Full names - Juevos Grande
2. Full address - 1473 Popham Ave, Bronx, NY 10456
3. Occupation - I cook da food
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication - (718) 367-XXXX this is my job telephone. My phone is broken.


Regards,

Juevos Grande

On 9/15/2022 10:31 PM, chung wang wrote:

Dear Juevos Grande,

 

I appreciate your mail with your good cooperation in this transaction. I have confirmed your information with good faith and i promise you that your information is 100% secure in my hand with trust i have with you in this transaction.

This morning I will go through the inheritance file of late Mr.
EDWARD GRANDE and file your name officially through the bank file as his relative next of kin. Immediately I am thorough with the file today, I will send your application which you will trans-type and send through the bank e-mail address to enable them start the process of the transfer.

Immediately I am through today I will surely send you the application.

Thanks.
Best regards,

 

Mr. Chung Wang

Board member

Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia

Phnom Penh
 

On 9/16/2022 10:16 AM, Jacob Fakrooni wrote:

Thank you very much. This is so exciting. After I receive my funds, I'm going to by a new car for my brother Culo and a new home for my sister Tetas. I can't wait to get the application.

Regards,

Juevos

We hope that you had a good laugh and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Please visit our sponsor 1 Month Vegan Challenge:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment